Job Title: Vice President, Regional Consultant
Employer: Boyd Watterson Asset Management
Location: Cleveland OH
Boyd Watterson is a dynamic company built around integrity and collaboration. We value the insights and perspectives of a broad, diverse group of individuals and believe that our collective success is dependent on an inclusive environment.
This position is responsible for working with the SVP, Portfolio Strategist to execute the marketing and service model for the Platforms assigned to his/her book of business. Partner with the SVP to expand our relationships with assigned focus Platforms, and to service the assigned non-focus Platforms.
Boyd Watterson Asset Management, LLC is an independent investment advisor specializing in real estate, fixed income, and equity products. We provide investment solutions to a broad range of institutional clients and to high net worth clients, mainly through intermediaries.
Our investment strategies focus on stable income with a moderate risk profile. The real estate products are mainly delivered through private funds that primarily own and operate commercial buildings under lease to agencies of the US government, and state and local governments. Our fixed income and equity products are delivered through separately managed accounts, mutual funds, and intermediaries. We offer a broad range of products in the fixed income space and focus on large capital income-oriented strategies in the equity space.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Subject matter expert on investment solutions and services, particularly fixed income.
2. Work closely with SVP, Portfolio Strategist to define marketing approach and servicing model for focus platforms and tactical servicing model for all other platforms.
3. Meet/exceed production goals (net new AUM and revenues from assigned Platforms and RIAs).
4. Build and maintain strong advisor relationships.
5. Actively network with existing clients to identify at risk accounts or potential for growth.
Education, Skills, Personal Characteristics and Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of success servicing Advisors within Platforms
- Strong ability to analyze asset-allocation strategies
- Series 7, 6, 63 or 66 licenses
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong listening and probing skills to aid in identifying opportunities and providing solutions.
- Good organizational skills.
Boyd Watterson offers a competitive compensation package. Our benefits include Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Life Insurance, Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) plus match, Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays.