Job Title: Vice President, Advisor Channel Distribution
Employer: Boyd Watterson Asset Management
Location: Cleveland, OH
Boyd Watterson is a dynamic company built around integrity and collaboration. We value the insights and perspectives of a broad, diverse group of individuals and believe that our collective success is dependent on an inclusive environment.
The individual partner with the SVP, Portfolio Strategist to retain and grow the advisor channel platform book of business by executing on the defined strategy.
Boyd Watterson Asset Management, LLC is an independent investment advisor specializing in real estate, fixed income, and equity products. We provide investment solutions to a broad range of institutional clients and to high net worth clients, mainly through intermediaries.
Our investment strategies focus on stable income with a moderate risk profile. The real estate products are mainly delivered through private funds that primarily own and operate commercial buildings under lease to agencies of the US government, and state and local governments. Our fixed income and equity products are delivered through separately managed accounts, mutual funds, and intermediaries. We offer a broad range of products in the fixed income space and focus on large capital income-oriented strategies in the equity space.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Work closely with SVP, Portfolio Strategist to define and execute on the marketing strategy service.
2. Meet/exceed team and individual production goals (net new AUM and revenues from assigned Platforms and RIAs).
3. Build and maintain strong advisor relationships.
Education, Skills, Personal Characteristics and Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance preferred)
- Marketing and client service experience in the Asset management field preferably
- Strong relationship and communication skills
- Team player and ability to work independently
Boyd Watterson offers a competitive compensation package. Our benefits include Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Life Insurance, Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) plus match, Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays.