Job Title: Receptionist
Employer: Boyd Watterson Asset Management
Location: Cleveland, OH
Boyd Watterson is a dynamic company built around integrity and collaboration. We value the insights and perspectives of a broad, diverse group of individuals and believe that our collective success is dependent on an inclusive environment.
The Receptionist is responsible for many of the administrative tasks involved in keeping the office running efficiently, and servicing clients and other constituents. Administrative responsibilities include providing support company-wide.
Boyd Watterson Asset Management, LLC is an independent investment advisor specializing in real estate, fixed income, and equity products. We provide investment solutions to a broad range of institutional clients and to high net worth clients, mainly through intermediaries.
Our investment strategies focus on stable income with a moderate risk profile. The real estate products are mainly delivered through private funds that primarily own and operate commercial buildings under lease to agencies of the US government, and state and local governments. Our fixed income and equity products are delivered through separately managed accounts, mutual funds, and intermediaries. We offer a broad range of products in the fixed income space and focus on large capital income-oriented strategies in the equity space.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide assistance and welcome all those who contact BWAM (in-person, telephone, e-mail) and provide them with “first impression” of BWAM. This position requires staffing at 8:00 am each day until close M-F.
2. General office maintenance and administrative support as described on the attached exhibit.
3. Prepare and distribute reports to clients
- Assemble meeting or presentation materials for client and prospective client meetings
- Maintain client records according to compliance mandates
4. Backup during absences, vacations or as workflow dictates
5. Other duties as assigned