Job Title: Junior Programmer Analyst
Employer: Boyd Watterson Asset Management
Location: Cleveland, OH
Boyd Watterson is a dynamic company built around integrity and collaboration. We value the insights and perspectives of a broad, diverse group of individuals and believe that our collective success is dependent on an inclusive environment.
The Junior Programmer Analyst works directly with the Chief Technology Officer. The Programmer Analyst is responsible for all areas of technology and support that are required by the company. This position is in our headquarters located in downtown Cleveland, Ohio.
Boyd Watterson Asset Management, LLC is an independent investment advisor specializing in real estate, fixed income, and equity products. We provide investment solutions to a broad range of institutional clients and to high net worth clients, mainly through intermediaries.
Our investment strategies focus on stable income with a moderate risk profile. The real estate products are mainly delivered through private funds that primarily own and operate commercial buildings under lease to agencies of the US government, and state and local governments. Our fixed income and equity products are delivered through separately managed accounts, mutual funds, and intermediaries. We offer a broad range of products in the fixed income space and focus on large capital income-oriented strategies in the equity space.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain, implement, and support sophisticated software applications
- Debug programs utilizing design specifications and test plans
- Evaluate requests for system enhancements and develop schedules for completion
- Assist users with procedural or minor technical problems
- Evaluate new software/hardware to judge its applicability and appropriateness for use
- Train users regarding the technical aspects and use of developed software packages
Education, Skills, Personal Characteristics and Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, Preferred
- Working knowledge of Delphi in a client server environment helpful but not required
- Knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of software development tools
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent organizational skills
Boyd Watterson offers a competitive compensation package. Our benefits include Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Life Insurance, Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) plus match, Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays.