Job Title: Junior Investor Relations Associate
Employer: Boyd Watterson Asset Management
Location: Cleveland, OH
Boyd Watterson is a dynamic company built around integrity and collaboration. We value the insights and perspectives of a broad, diverse group of individuals and believe that our collective success is dependent on an inclusive environment.
Boyd Watterson Asset Management, LLC is an independent investment advisor specializing in real estate, fixed income, and equity products. We provide investment solutions to a broad range of institutional clients and to high net worth clients, mainly through intermediaries.
Our investment strategies focus on stable income with a moderate risk profile. The real estate products are mainly delivered through private funds that primarily own and operate commercial buildings under lease to agencies of the US government, and state and local governments. Our fixed income and equity products are delivered through separately managed accounts, mutual funds, and intermediaries. We offer a broad range of products in the fixed income space and focus on large capital income-oriented strategies in the equity space.
We are searching for a Junior Investor Relations Associate to join our team. This role is a key contact with investors, consultants, and administrators for administrative duties for Boyd Watterson managed real estate funds. This person provides support to the Investor Relations team and excellent service to investors and their representatives by providing timely and accurate information and resolving issues. The Junior Investor Relations Associate ensures various Investor Relations team tasks are performed accurately and efficiently.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Investor Relations team in facilitating the accurate completion and final execution of Fund documents in a timely manner and within Fund deadlines.
- Ensure that final documents for each investor are maintained within the Digital File System and/or by Fund Administrators.
- Fulfill internal and external fund document requests.
- Maintain records in internal and external systems.
- Complete audit request documentation and assist with the completion of Requests for Proposals and Due Diligence Questionnaires as assigned.
- Assist with the review and distribution of investor information on a regular basis, including Investor Statements, capital distribution notices, financial statements, audited financial reports and Forms K-1 according to established deadlines and contact lists.
- Conduct internal audits of systems and records as assigned.
Education, Skills, Personal Characteristics and Work Experience Requirements:
- Associate’s degree in business or higher preferred or comparable experience
- 1-3 years of investor relations or customer service experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point; intermediate level Excel preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Boyd Watterson offers a competitive compensation package. Our benefits include Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Life Insurance, Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) plus match, Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays.