Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Employer: Boyd Watterson Asset Management
Location: Cleveland, OH
Boyd Watterson is a dynamic company built around integrity and collaboration. We value the insights and perspectives of a broad, diverse group of individuals and believe that our collective success is dependent on an inclusive environment.
Boyd Watterson Asset Management, LLC is an independent investment advisor specializing in real estate, fixed income, and equity products. We provide investment solutions to a broad range of institutional clients and to high net worth clients, mainly through intermediaries.
Our investment strategies focus on stable income with a moderate risk profile. The real estate products are mainly delivered through private funds that primarily own and operate commercial buildings under lease to agencies of the US government, and state and local governments. Our fixed income and equity products are delivered through separately managed accounts, mutual funds, and intermediaries. We offer a broad range of products in the fixed income space and focus on large capital income-oriented strategies in the equity space.
Our IT Business Analyst works with the firm’s Analytics Group collaborating with various teams in order to translate business needs into technical solutions.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as an information source and communicator between business branches
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Enhance the quality of IT products and services
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Develop internal training materials for those systems and updates
- Train users to use developed software solutions
Education, Skills, Personal Characteristics and Work Experience Requirements:
- Analytical mind with problem solving aptitude
- Proven ability to take initiative and move
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
Boyd Watterson offers a competitive compensation package. Our benefits include Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Life Insurance, Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) plus match, Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays.