Job Title: Finance Analyst, Treasury
Employer: Boyd Watterson Asset Management
Location: Cleveland, OH
Boyd Watterson is a dynamic company built around integrity and collaboration. We value the insights and perspectives of a broad, diverse group of individuals and believe that our collective success is dependent on an inclusive environment.
The Finance Analyst provides insights in support of the Chief Financial Officer and the Treasurer. Utilizes agile software to create a consistent process for preparing, analyzing, and distributing analytical reports with commentary. Assists in automation projects across Accounting and Finance.
Boyd Watterson Asset Management, LLC is an independent investment advisor specializing in real estate, fixed income, and equity products. We provide investment solutions to a broad range of institutional clients and to high net worth clients, mainly through intermediaries.
Our investment strategies focus on stable income with a moderate risk profile. The real estate products are mainly delivered through private funds that primarily own and operate commercial buildings under lease to agencies of the US government, and state and local governments. Our fixed income and equity products are delivered through separately managed accounts, mutual funds, and intermediaries. We offer a broad range of products in the fixed income space and focus on large capital income-oriented strategies in the equity space.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop insightful financial analysis related to the Funds and Programs for the Real Estate Division. Utilize the right tools to develop and maintain routine reporting derived from the financial analysis.
2. Develop and maintain annual and long-term forecasts for the Operating Company.
3. Annual and Long-term Business Plans – Drive completion of assigned projects in the Annual and Long-term Business Plans for Finance, Accounting, Administration and Human Resources.
4. Provide analytical support to the CFO and Treasurer for a wide range of projects.
5. Provide finance support for the UBP Programs in partnership with the Investment Program Administrator.
6. Lead workflow process improvements across Finance, Accounting, Administration and Human Resources. Train accountants and analysts on advanced software solutions that aid automation.
Education, Skills, Personal Characteristics and Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of finance-based software solutions.
- Team player, willing to contribute “where needed” across the organization.
Boyd Watterson offers a competitive compensation package. Our benefits include Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Life Insurance, Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) plus match, Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays.