Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Employer: Boyd Watterson Asset Management
Location: Cleveland, OH
Boyd Watterson is a dynamic company built around integrity and collaboration. We value the insights and perspectives of a broad, diverse group of individuals and believe that our collective success is dependent on an inclusive environment.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the CEO, Deputy CIO, CFO, Controller, Executive Administrator, and other executives of BWAM to enable them to achieve their respective duties and responsibilities.
Boyd Watterson Asset Management, LLC is an independent investment advisor specializing in real estate, fixed income, and equity products. We provide investment solutions to a broad range of institutional clients and to high net worth clients, mainly through intermediaries.
Our investment strategies focus on stable income with a moderate risk profile. The real estate products are mainly delivered through private funds that primarily own and operate commercial buildings under lease to agencies of the US government, and state and local governments. Our fixed income and equity products are delivered through separately managed accounts, mutual funds, and intermediaries. We offer a broad range of products in the fixed income space and focus on large capital income-oriented strategies in the equity space.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide administrative support to assigned executives
- Maintain Outlook calendars and contacts, as well as the internal meeting calendar
- Schedule on-site and off-site meetings; To include the coordination of attendee calendars creation of meeting material, reservation of meeting space and/or conference lines, catering coordination and scheduling of travel for all attendees
- Arrange travel for assigned executives and complete expense reports
- Organize and maintain paper and digital files, including CRM database.
- Assemble meeting or presentation materials for client and prospective client meetings as well as internal office meetings.
2. Provide administrative support to Marketing Department
- Work with Consultant Relations Associate
- Work with Senior Marketing Specialist
Education, Skills, Personal Characteristics and Work Experience Requirements
- Respect for confidential information
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal staff as well as outside clients, consultants, etc.
Boyd Watterson offers a competitive compensation package. Our benefits include Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Life Insurance, Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) plus match, Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays.